Owner of STS MARINE CONSULT ApS
Solving a large number of tasks, Including:
- Training ETV crew in managing and support role onshore and offshore, including drills and training, emergency response plans and risk assessments..
- Ship-owners Casualty Representative (SCR) appointed by Lloyds London
- Salvage Consultant for Owners and P&I Clubs.
- Salvage Master, Svitzer, SMIT, Titan, Swedish Club etc.
- Independent Marine Damage and Cargo Surveyor
- Educate German and Swedish Coastguard in Emergency Towing
- Offshore Consultant for towing very large tunnel elements 120.000 DWT
- Cable Supervisor onboard cable laying vessels
- Marine Consultant and Tow Master for engineering firm Pihl & Søn AS, Rambøll, Züblin AS and Hochtief.
- Marine Consultant for engineering firm Rambøll, Denmark
- Senior Simulator Instructor, training of Pilots, Captains and Tug Masters in maneuvering techniques for small and large vessels at FORCE Technology
- Marine Consultant and Tow master for Floating Power Plant Ocean Wave energy systems
1998 – 2005
Operations Manager and Salvage Master in Svitzer for 24 tugs in Denmark and Sweden working with harbour towing, salvage and escort towing. Have been in charge of more than 100 salvage operations ranging from 300 GT to 100.000 GT worldwide. During 12 years been in charge of un-docking VLCC and container vessels at Odense Steel ship Yard Ltd. Have together with colleagues assisted in building up a full mission simulator for Azimuth Stern Drive tugs at FORCE Technology.
1988 - 1998
Svitzer, Operations Supervisor/Salvage Master, has been in charge of numerous marine and diving operations in Danish waters. Assisted with maritime know how during the building of the Great Belt Bridge. Tow Master for twenty 60,000 tons tunnel elements for Oresund Link. Work with marine operations for offshore wind farms.
1981 - 1988
Svitzer, Part of the A.P.Moller - Maersk Group, Master and Mate in different vessels and tugs.
1972 - 1981
Training Ship "Georg Stage" & "Danmark" Officer and Instructor.
EDUCATION, COURSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
2011 - Svitzer Salvage Academy, The Salvage Experience Master Class
2008 - Education, training and instruction course, FORCE Technology
2007 - Ship owner's Casualty Representative SCR, Lloyds London
2005 - MCH course
2004 - LGN course
2003 - Company Security Officer Training course at Lloyds, ISPS
2003 - Business English course
2001 - Project management, Computer science
2000 - Information strategy, Computer science
2000 - Analysis and change, Computer science
1999 - IT-guidance and mitigation, Computer science
1998 - Safety work enviroment course
1998 - European Computer Driving Licence seven modules
1996 - How to use psychology by Frank Johansen Ltd.
1994 - A.P.Møller Managenment Seminar
1993 - Certificate for Vessel Operation Emergency Measure Management
1992 - Certificate for Non Finacial Managers, London
1991 - Certificate for Problem Analyses & Management
1988 - Diver Certificate
1984 - Offshore Sea Rescue Course ditched Helicopter
1983 - Master Mariner 1st class Certificate
1982 - Offshore Sea Rescue Course
1977 - Second in command on fishery protecting vessel Greenland waters
1976 - Master Mariner 2nd class Certificate
1975 - General Radiotelephone Operators Certificate
1975 - Leading Fire Fighting Course
1975 - Radar Theory and Operations Certificate
Captain, Salvage Consultant SCR
Independent Cargo and Marine Surveyor
+45 21 72 80 40